nedeľa 13. mája 2012

9HEADS

Práve som sa dozvedela o tejto úžasnej knihe, ktorá je síce celkom drahá, ale už aspoň viem čo chcem pod stromček :).



9 Heads: A Guide to Drawing Fashion (3rd Edition) 


9 Heads: A Guide to Drawing Fashion (3rd Edition)

$84.81


A takáto recenzia je k nej na Amazon.com


I teach fashion design at the high school level and graduated from FIT with a fashion design degree, so I've seen many books and am not easily impressed. I've had this book in my classroom for 3 years now and my students LOVE it. I have 2 copies in my classroom and students use it every day. This is the best (though expensive) comprehensive book I could find. I have lots of other books for students to look at while drawing, but they always seem to want this one the most.

This book is great because it helps you understand how to draw details like buttons, zippers and ruffles. My students find inspiration for new ideas here. The best part of the book is all the flats. I also like how comprehensive the book is- it covers children's, men's and women's wear.

The drawback of the book is that it obviously teaches 9 heads instead of 10 (we used 10 heads at FIT and I use 10 in my class as well). It seems like the current trend in design is a taller body. Also limiting for designers, the parts of the book that teach the whole body lean toward the illustrative side, not design. But the students love looking at these pages as well.

Jednoducho, určite by mi to veľmi pomohlo, takže asi začnem šetriť :D 
PEACE

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára